Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lovely Mother....


Having a mother is the biggest blessing one can ever have. The hands with which she caresses a child bring a traumatic one to serenity. Her superb use of senses works ably and untiringly just to fill peace in the minds of her children when they go through crises in their lives.

Her hug makes me feel that I have got a shield surrounding to protect me. The touch of her hands on my head and face revivify me to go and live life once again. She is the quilt at times worries turn me cold and she is the party-popper when happiness arrives. She breaks all the fingers pointing at me and she stands in unison with me even if the world is standing on the opposite side. How do you do it mom?

I envy your powers;
I envy because you don’t let me know if I have neglected you;
I envy because you smile and nod in agreement even if I hurt you;
I envy because you daily ask me about my well being before I could ask yours.

My mother has been the light for me when I used to get scared in dark.. More, she held my hand firmly in this crowded world so I don’t go astray. Furthermore, at times of scare, she cuddled and covered me with her affection but forgive me for not doing what you did for me at all. In fact, I can never do it, I am a Son and I can never have your powers.

But, my love for you is infinite. You can’t win this one mom, because you lose this competition, just like many others where victory for you was a piece of cake, just to make me happy. I love you and I live a life of relief because I know if I fall off you are there to be the cushion for me.

Let our mothers know everyday how special they are for us, lets celebrate each day as mother’s day!

No comments:

Post a Comment